Thursday, August 9, 2012

3 days to go!

With 3 days to go until I'm off to Scotland, the packing frenzy has begun!! There are clothes spread out all around my room awaiting my yes or no decision. I thought I wouldn't be able to pack 3 1/2 months worth of clothes into one suitcase, but when all you wear is black, grey and tan, it's fairly easy! Everything matches and that means I have to bring less items along with. I've been researching the best way to fit as much as I can into a little space and I've figured out that rolling my clothes seems to work the best and give me more room. Not only do I have clothes, but I also have to bring sheets, towels, toiletries and other things to help me last 3 1/2 months in Scotland.
I've talked to many different people who have previously traveled to Europe about the best places to go, where to visit and what to avoid, and I can't thank them enough! As much as I want to find out things on my own, it's always good to get advice from others and learn from their mistakes.
I know I'm going to miss my friends and family so much, but hopefully this blog, along with my numerous other social media accounts will help me stay close and connected.
If you have any advice for packing or places to visit, please leave a comment or email me at kortbeinl6805@my.uwstout.edu!

No comments:

Post a Comment