Thursday, November 1, 2012

November already?!

I can't believe I'm already in the month that I come home. When I look back at everything I've done; all the trips I've taken, the places I've gone, and wonderful experiences I've had, it feels like I've been here for a year. The thought that I've only been here 2 1/2 months is crazy. I have lived in Scotland. I keep saying it, but it doesn't get any less true...I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to study abroad.
In honor of my return to the States, I decided to make this spoof movie trailer. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

P.S. For everyone who might be a little shocked to see "Drinking" as a topic in this video, keep in mind that I'm of legal drinking age here! Also, drinking is a big part of Scottish culture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment